Venkon's blog mission is to help the internet become a more secure place by spreading information security awareness to businesses and people.
Who Is This Program For?
We accept all type of writers as long as you share original, unbiased and fresh content related to cybersecurity. The most common contributor profiles are:
- Cybersecurity Experts
- C-Level Executives (CTO, CIO, CISO)
- Small Business Owners
- IT Experts
- Content must be original
- No promotional content
- Solid knowledge of the English language
- Keeping up with industry best practices
- Use American Spelling
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Articles should have at least 500 words
You are allowed to repost your content in other platforms after a two weeks period.
Style and Structure Guidelines
Be specific. If you’re writing things that are obvious or general, readers will not be interested.
- Be original and creative
- Disclose the facts, but make it engaging
- Link your sources
- Link to authoritative, related articles and other posts/resources from the client throughout
- Include plenty of actionable points
- Go beyond generic statements about the topic
- Why should the reader keep reading?
- Are there some key statistics to share about this topic?
- How will this story be different from what everyone else is saying?
Sum up the key points and relate back to the introduction○Include a clear CTA—where should the reader go next?
Don't Know What To Write About?
If you are unsure about what to write you can use any of our favorite topics:
- Cybersecurity Tips
- Personal Cybersecurity Experience (Case Studies)
- Protecting and Securing Applications
- Moving To The Cloud? Start with Cloud Security
- Corporate Security and IT Compliance Requirements
- Cybersecurity for Startups
- Latest Cybersecurity News
- Risk Management
Ready To Start?
Send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Contributor Request".